The Parish of South Lafford
St Thomas of Canterbury Church, Aunsby, NG34 8SX
Scroll through our page for more information - Map - Events
Aunsby church is dedicate to St Thomas of Canterbury and is a mixture of Norman and Perpendicular styles of architecture with Grade II* Listed building status. It was repaired and rebuilt in 1861. In the Domesday survey the village is called "Ounesbi".
This 12th Century church is the oldest in the parish. It has many features of architectural interest including a spire inscribed "Ave Maria" at the top.
Aunsby is in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire. It is situated just north and west off the point where the A15 crosses the A52. The church sits in the centre of small rural village.
EVENTS past and present
2019 - Saturday 7th September the 1st Annual Paper Plane Competition was held.